List Euro 2012 Labels not existing (1.4)

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Hey,

iI have big trouble to install UEFA Predictor, after upload the solution I got following error during activation:

Got following error:

unhandled exception by the method 'execute' the sandbox Codewrappers in partial trust application domain: An unexpected error occurred

 

But i see the webpart, so i added them but now i get List Euro 2012 Labels not existing and Euro 2012 Standings.

 

:( can someone help?

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:13 AM

should be solved, see http://euro2012.codeplex.com/discussions/358182

Regards, Matthias

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Hi Matthias,

 

i tried this but nothing, same error.

 

Regards Alex

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi Alex,

Can you give more information about your environment ?  

SharePoint Online ?

The language of this installation?

If you are not using SharePoint Online you can install it as farm solution.

Alon

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Edited Jun 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hi Alon,

We have no Sharepoint Online,

 

it is a german installation i tried this as farm solution and get the same error

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Just to make sure, did you try to install version 1.4?

http://euro2012.codeplex.com/releases/view/88928

Jun 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM

yes i tried this 5 minutes after release :)

Jun 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM

it`s now working, i dont know the problem but it works now :)

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Great! Thanks for sharing.

I think on a clean Team site (without previous installation) it should work.

 

Jun 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I still get the same mistake, whne I try to change Matches.

unhandled exception by the method 'execute' the sandbox Codewrappers in partial trust application domain: An unexpected error occurred

German Sharepoint 2010, it works for users in the group owners. Another group with same rights gets the mistake.

I started with version 1.1, now i have 1.5 installed, always deleted the solution.

I hope you have another idea to fix this.

 

Jun 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Hey,

you have to delete the whole team site.

Create a new one in English and upload the solution this has worked for me